The CAC Network
The CAC Network is comprised of state-licensed Apostolic mental health professionals from across the nation.
We are a group comprised of professional counselors, social workers, marriage & family therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, and others who work in a mental health setting.
For your convenience, here is 3-Part application checklist that must be completed to join the CAC Network.
(NOTE: Once an application has been started, incomplete progress cannot be saved.)
Part 1 of 3 – The Applying Counselor/Affiliate MUST complete the following, and inform your Pastor and Professional references to complete their portions of the application:
- Application for Participation
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance
- Statement of Faith & Principles
- Telemental Health Policy Acknowledgment
- Affiliate Financial Agreement
- Release of Information (ROI) Policy Acknowledgement
Part 2 of 3 – the Pastor of the Applying Counselor/Affiliate MUST complete the following:
- Pastoral Reference Form
Part 3 of 3 – The Professional Reference of the Applying Counselor/Affiliate MUST complete the following:
- Professional Reference Form