What is the CAC Network
The CAC Network is comprised of state-licensed Apostolic mental health professionals from across the nation.
We are a group comprised of professional counselors, social workers, marriage & family therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, and others who work in a mental health setting.
The Center for Apostolic Counseling (CAC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
The CAC has a three-fold purpose:
1. To provide counseling & therapeutic services from an Apostolic worldview by State licensed mental health professionals (LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, etc…).
2. To act as a primary support for pastors by providing mental health education, workshops/seminars, and to be a referral source for those who need a place to send their constituents. Also, supporting those pastors who are seeking help for themselves or their families.
3. To act as a networking center for all Apostolic, State licensed therapist and mental health professionals by providing resources, education, and connection with others, and to provide resources & referrals across the nation to those in need.
Services provided by the CAC
– Individual Counseling (children, adolescents, adults)
– Marriage Counseling
– Family Counseling
– Leadership Training
– Premarital Counseling
– Accountability Training
– Weekend Intensives
– Telemental Health Services (distance counseling)
– Various Seminars and Conferences for Churches
Through these services we cover a variety of issues, including:
– Behavioral & Mental Health
– Addictions (chemical, electronic, pornography)
– Eating Disorders
– Bereavement/Grief & Loss
– Intimacy Disorders/Infidelity
– Ministerial Recovery for the Hurting Minister/Family
– Stress, Anxiety, Depression